Friday, February 04, 2011

Snow day...for real!

Last night around 9:15 I was at my friend's apartment working on fun school work when we hear boys running around yelling like banshees (When it snows at UMHB, if an outsider came in they might wonder if they had come to a "special college" where they let in "special people". People loose their minds at the sight of snow). Anyway, I pull myself away from the invigorating work of my professional portfolio to look out the window to see what's going on. Guess what I see?

Beautiful little white flakes falling from the sky!
Oh, it was a marvelous sight.
I drove home, watched some Grey's with Juju and went to bed (I was so tired yesterday due to the aforementioned coffee ice-cream situation).

This is what I woke up to:
REAL snow. At least a few inches. It's so pretty.
Julie made french toast for breakfast and mmmmm it was deeeelicious.
Today is going to be a pajamas, movies, and coffee kind of day. I'm going to forget about everything I have due on Monday and go into this magical little world where it snows and people don't have to work or go to school.

Hope you have snow much fun today!

EDIT:



1 comment:

Allie said...

movie and pjs kinda days are fun... for a day... not four... trust me.