Wednesday, February 09, 2011

2 months ago today

Will it get old if I remind you guys every month of how many months its been since the favorite day of my life happened?
I hope not. Because it's so fun to remember. I still have the butterflies and the sliding down rainbows feeling. I really don't think it's going to go away.
It's been 2 months since Andrew asked me to be his wife.

Oh, boy. Time has flown by. It can keep on flyin' too because I cannot wait.

Anyway, I'm way too excited. And that's all I have to say about that.

You know what else I'm excited about? A few things:
Leslie made a surprise visit. It was so good to see this beautiful face:
We got another "snow day". It's actually just a whole bunch of ice...a whole bunch. My dedicated nursing friends and I traveled for 2 hours to Hillcrest this morning only to get there and find out that our faculty didn't show...so we made the trek back. It was so cold. SO. COLD. I had to put gas in the car, but the little gas door thingy was sealed shut with ice. I carefully walked into the gas station and got a cup of hot water...which did the trick. BUT, the wind was blowing so hard that it blew the gas pump out of the car. It was crazy. The wind was so cold that it made my whole body hurt. I got back in the car and screamed for a few seconds.
That turned into quite the tangent. Mostly I was just trying to tell you that I'm excited to have the day off.

Oh, also. Andrew visits TOMORROW. Perfect timing for our 2 month engagaversary.
Yeah, it's cheesy.
I'm okay with that.

No comments: