Friday, February 04, 2011

Today is one of those days where being apart from the one that I like the most in life is really really hard.
I know that in a short 132 days I'll get to be with him forever, but that's not making it easier today.
It's partly due to the fact that I'm an emotional girl who misses her fiancé, but also because this is a day that I can imagine spending with him, and loving every moment.
I'm tired of doing it like this, and I voice that quite frequently to the patient one on the other end of the phone probably thinking "well, what do you want me to do about it?". He always responds sweetly and assuringly. And then I remind myself to cherish these moments.

Cherishing these moments can be hard, most of the time it's not because I'm surrounded by so many people that I love, and love me back so very well. It's just hard some days, like today.
So, I'm choosing to cherish them because I know that these days are going to be sweet memories someday soon. Memories of endurance and patience. Memories of counting down the days until we get to see each other again. (6! in case you were wondering).
I hope when we get to be together all the time our time is just as sweet as it is when we get to be together now.
Because, man, it's so great.

I'm super in love with this guy.


1 comment:

Allie said...

I'm a bit disappointed. I began reading this post and though it was gonna be about me...