Saturday, March 05, 2011

Saturday Snapshot

I was remembering when I used to do a weekly feature called "saturday love". It got too cumbersome though because it entailed so much writing. Maybe when I graduate from nursing school in 9 weeks I'll have more time to do such things, but for now I thought this idea that I got from yellow songbird blog would be really fun.
This is a picture from about a year ago this week, on Robyn and I's adventure of a lifetime to Costa Rica. This was one of my favorite times of the day in Costa Rica. Sitting on the beach watching the sunset and the people. I love that you can see their footprints in the sand, that they are both looking out at the beautiful ocean, and that the surfer closest to the water has a prosthetic leg! I didn't notice it until I got home from the trip and was looking at the photos more carefully. So awesome.

No comments: