Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Snapshot(s)

I didn't intend for Saturday Snapshot to become my only blogging outlet, I just haven't had the chance to do much of anything else. I promise I'm coming back soon.

I have had such a great trip. Allie left on Thursday, which has left Andrew and I not sure what to do now that we don't have anyone to entertain. Thus, we have watched a lot of tv, made pizza, and eaten pb&j. We crammed as much New Orleans as we could into the 3 or so days Allie was here with us. It was so fun. I'll tell you more about it later, but here are a couple of snapshots of our great time (all consisting of allie with various new orleans food items):
Crabby Jacks.
Elizabeth's dream burger. Andrew and I want to move to the neighborhood where Elizabeths is, I'm concerned for our health if we make that move.
Cafe Du Monde.

Now I am laying on the couch drinking coffee with a stuffed up nose and sore throat watching Andrew ponder his fantasy baseball draft picks, or something like that.
Real life.
Loving it.

No comments: