Friday, April 18, 2008

Camera Dead.

My camera has passed away. I'm not exactly sure what happened actually. I went to turn it on last night, and nothing happened. I figured it was a battery problem, even though usually when the batteries are out it will tell me by showing this little blinking red battery thing. I bought new batteries and it still wont turn on.

I am super bummed.

But, there is nothing more fun than dreaming and since my wonderful camera is no longer functioning, I can do that.

I've been doing a little online camera shopping, just for fun. I am in no financial position at the moment to spend money on a nice camera, but who knows, maybe in few months I will be. I think after taking a couple of "what type of camera is right for you" surveys, I have come to the conclusion that I will probably stick with canon. I think I would really enjoy having an digital SLR. I know that it's a big purchase, and I also know that when it comes to camera lingo, I'm in the dark with no flash, but I want to learn. I don't know, maybe learning is the first step BEFORE buying.
.
Either way, dreaming is fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"in the dark with no flash"...nice touch.

Kelsey said...

i knew dani b would like the in the dark with no flash thing.

that camera looks really cool. just like you.

allye said...

i thought about you when i wrote that DB.

lauren noel said...

what a bummer about the camera breakage... : ( but on the other hand, now you have a good excuse to get a new one sometime!