Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lazy Day

I do not like feeling so lazy, but I think sometimes you need days like these. After my english final this morning, I came straight up to my bed and slept and slept and slept. When I finally got up, I turned on the telly and watched a Top Chef marathon. I thought about dropping the whole nursing gig and becoming a chef for like 20 minutes, but changed my mind after remembering my many failed attempts of cooking brownies (the mix kind too!), chicken, and other easy things. I still think being a chef would be sweet, but it's just not for me.

I did study for sociology for like 2 hours, so I suppose this day wasn't an absolute waste of time.

Now I'm kicked back, drinking some Calm Tazo tea, listening to Colbie Caillat, who's voice is nice and relaxing. I would say that I've got my laziness covered for about a week.
3 finals to go. *grin*

No comments: