Monday, November 10, 2008

Let me see yo grill

Of course I should be studying.
This is my automatic default when studying fails.
This weekend I brought back the song Grillz when I was making a mix for my spinning class. It reminded me of when my brother Austin got on this little kick of really wanting a 'grill'. In case you don't know what a 'grill' is...

They go on your teeth. This particular pair is pretty inexpensive (only $80), and there really is quite an assortment of styles. The funny part of this story, is he wasn't joking. He legitimately wanted a grill. I hope I can tell this story to his white little babies some day. Oh, man.

This week shouldn't be too bad at all. Only have 1 test this week, in Old Testament. Other than that, not much. I'm going to have to study a bunch this week for chem....another test next week! It feels like I should be still recovering from the last one, but not so! This next test in the last one besides the final! It's crazy (and awesome) how fast this semester has flown by.
I'm really excited about Thanksgiving break and Christmas break. It will be great to have those breaks. Really though, compared to last year, I feel a ton less tense and stressed. I think its this whole not having a job thing. Nice, except not having any money coming in besides the occasional babysitting job. 19 hours hasn't been too terrible. I most likely will not be saying that around finals time. But I can deal with only having 1 test a week for now.

Study time.

No comments: