Monday, November 17, 2008

Wow Wow Wee Wow!

Good news fellow bloggers (and people who read): I found out today that I got accepted into the nursing program! It was a huge weight off of my shoulders, such a answered prayer and blessing! I have been trying so hard to not dwell on worrying and thinking about "what if i don't get in?" I finally let it go a little and today it felt so good to find out for sure that I'll be able to start next semester!

God is so good and faithful. I'm grateful His provisions.

Oh, one other thing I haven't shared yet is that I am going to be an RA next semester. I'm excited about it. I'm excited about the girls I am going to get to meet next semester and become friends with, and also excited about the new relationships I'll get to make with the other RA's. I need to make new friends fast before all my others graduate in December and in May!

Alrighty tighty, there's chem. quiz tomorrow that I have to ace!
Peace,
allye

3 comments:

walkerl5678 said...

Hooray!

Unknown said...

Yeah Allye! I am so excited for you!

lauren noel said...

congrats on your acceptance! that's exciting.