Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What a mane!

I know, I blogged yesterday about something slightly pointless, and just a warning: today will be the same.

Yesterday it was windy when I was walking to class. I was chewing gum, and finding my hair exceptionally annoying. My hair kept blowing into my mouth and I could not stop worrying about if it was going to get all tangled up in a hair-gum mess. I realized at that moment how long my hair has grown. It's exciting. I would estimate over 6 inches since the massacre of choir tour '07.

Noticing how long my hair was got me thinkin'...how long do I really want to let it grow? How long can I stand to keep letting it grow? I decided back when my hair was still pretty short that I wanted to grow it out and donate it...there are several options in doing this, and I have still not decided which route to take. Anyway, I have to grow it passed 13 inches for most hair donation places, so I still have a little more to go to reach that goal. But I'm thinking I want to go further.

Maybe like, all the way down to my toes.

Just kidding.
I do want to grow it though, and I thought that maybe typing it on a blog for all to read might keep me accountable.

I don't know who this girl is. I'm sure Kelsey could tell you if you want to know. I like this length though. I don't think my curls would look like that...but maybe this can be my new goal?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love long hair! but there is something inside me that really likes short hair too. Right now I am growing my hair out for locks of love too, and I was thinking how long my hair was getting, and then I measured it and realized that I still have SOO long until I can donate it.