Monday, May 18, 2009

Honey, I'm a prize and you're a catch

Since I last blogged I have traveled probably about a gazillion miles.

Well, that's a little bit of an exaggeration, maybe just a million.

Choir tour was the bomb diggity. So fun. We got to go to some amazing places in New Mexico and Texas. Sante Fe was really culturally neat and I enjoyed drooling over all of the beautiful jewelry. The people selling the jewelry weren't too thrilled about that, but they got over it. I wish I could put all of my pictures of the trip up, but that might bore you. So, here are some favs:


Good times.

Summer is here. I slept until 11 today and the only near productive thing I have done today is give Mulder a bath. So great. Going to Arkansas with Chelsea on thursday to visit the Caldwells. Very excited about that.

Summer school starts in June. Not really looking forward to that, but it will be good to get it over with. We're also moving into our new house in June. I am looking forward to that.

That's about all that is going on. If you're dog needs a bath, give me a call.

love.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

f my leg! this makes me wish i could sing just so that i could go on choir tour with yall. it looked so so fun!