Saturday, May 09, 2009

Still

Wow.

I made it out sane.
I made it out alive.
I made it out more sore than I think I have ever been.
But I made it.

Got a C in Microbiology! I am thrilled.

This semester marks my worst semester academically (so far). I got 2 Cs, 1 B, and 1 lonely little A. I'm feeling okay about it though. I am definitely not going to complain about a C in micro.

We RAs cleaned our little heads off for hours upon hours yesterday. This wouldn't have been too bad, if we hadn't gone wakeboarding and tubing the day before. Lifting heavy bunk beds does not bode well with sore backs. Nonetheless, it was still fun. Even if we were picking up hair balls and cleaning toilets with dried doo doo, we laughed and enjoyed each other, like we always do. I'll miss them.

My friends graduated today.
I'm happy for them.
Sad for me.
I'm getting to keep Kelsey and Julie, and they will brighten my life every single day, but it was still sad saying bye to so many of the people I have grown to love and cherish having around every day.
I know it's not "bye forever" but it's still "bye, you wont be 5 minutes away from me any more". I'll miss those sweeties.

Still packing. Still not enjoying moving. Still deciding. Still struggling.

Going on choir tour in 2 days, and seriously could not be more excited about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am proud of you Allye! and I love you!