Thursday, May 28, 2009

New pup and red fingers

I'm back in Belton. 

It is so weird being here when the campus is empty. Kinda fun though. 

Last night Julie and I took our new dog Kenzie on a walk. She is so stinkin' cute! I was going to take a picture of her to show all you wonderful readers, but I left my memory card some where. Awesome. Colton and I decided we were going to be Cesar Milan this summer and train her to be the best dog in the world. 

I realize this might be TMI, but its a big deal in my life right now- I have a really weird, bad, annoying rash on my left hands fingers. I went to the wal mart pharmacy today and asked what I should do and the pharmacist told me to mix these two cremes together and try that. So,  I'll let you know how it works. 

We can officially move into the new house wednesday night! SO excited. 

No comments: