Sunday, May 03, 2009

I want to photograph an endangered species

Robyn and I are sitting here talking about things we want to do before we die. It's fun. Once i get a solid list, i'll share.

Adventures are so awesome. No matter how far you go, or how close you stay, adventures are great.

Antarctica. One out of the 7 continents that i'm not sure i'm crazy about going to. I guess it would be cool though. If i happen to get to go to Antarctica some day, i wont complain.

I just read for a long time about this event called burning man. it sounds so flippin' cool. I wanna go one day. If you go there and notice that the theme is evolution, please don't panic and think I have become a Darwinist...i haven't. living in the desert relying on yourself and the other crazies also living in the desert just sounds awesome. tickets are like $280, so maybe i'll go when i'm not struggling to pay my $58 insurance payment each month... [edit:: i was just informed that burning man might just be an excuse for guys to let their junk hang out and dance around on acid. and i no longer have the desire to go.]

Any adventures planned any time soon? Not really, besides living life, which is a constant adventure. Probably doing some random road tripping this summer, which is always great. Current adventure: signing my first lease on a house this week. crazy. i'm growing up, kinda. its so exciting, a cute, wonderful house. I'll be living with some of my best friends in the whole wide world too...it probably couldn't get much better. Only if the house was in Hawaii. That would rock.

I have a C in microbiology. I never thought I would get the lovely privilege of saying that this semester, gosh, i'm so happy.

jolly rancher jelly beans are the bomb.

love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C in Micro! Whoo!!! I'm so proud! :)

-Brooke