Saturday, September 19, 2009

I am never, never, never going to get good at goodbyes. Even in the days before I started crying, goodbyes still hurt my goodbye hating heart.

That is mostly all I'm feeling right now. That I hate goodbyes feeling.
But, in the spirit of being cheerful I'm going to do my Saturday love. I was a slacker last week, school has been crazy. I'll update more on that later.
I love....

ROBYN.

This girl knows how to make me smile. She's an adventurer, and I love that. We're going to Costa Rica over spring break and I am SO excited to travel with her. I think she's probably one of the best travelers ever. She's my ever so faithful fellow blog stalker. When I read a real good Matt & Maddy I know she will be just as excited about it as I am. I love that she will do this kind of stuff with me...


Besides all that awesome stuff, Rob also has one the neatest hearts I know. She loves people with this really special love. A love that makes her not afraid to give you this face that only Robyn makes when she thinks you're stupid, and you still know she loves you. She loves these cute little boys in Haiti a lot, and I think that's pretty sweet. She's a friend that I can sit with in a quiet room with not much going on and it doesn't feel like someone needs to talk. She loves Gardenstate and Elizabethtown just as much as I do (if not more). We are soulfriends.

Love you, Rob.

3 comments:

Allie said...

hey we should get together and eat pizza with her tonight.

Anonymous said...

good idea!

Anonymous said...

ha ha you will never know who anonymous is.