Saturday, September 05, 2009

Knick Knack Paddy Whack

There has been some serious puppy love going on today. Both Leo boy and Kenzie girl got new bones and a bath today. Kenzie loves her new friend. She can walk under him and it is one of the cutest things I've ever seen when she does it.

Today was the bomb.

I slept in until 11. Made coffee, made myself comfortable on the couch for some major project runway watching. Did that with Kels until around 4:30 when we motivated each other to go buy a hose so we could bathe our stinky pups.

Robyn and Brooke came over tonight and it was fun to hang out with them.

Glee is definitely a new favorite TV show of mine. I've watched the first episode 3 times now. A little overkill I know, but whatev.

I know it's technically Saturday and I should be telling you about someone I love, but that is going to wait until I go to sleep and wake up again because then it will really feel like Saturday.

For now, I love all of you.
Actually, tomorrow when I post the Saturday love post I will still love all of you, just to make that clear. (Unless you are a blog stalker. But in that case, I feel honored that you stalk my blog, so I guess I love you too.)

Okay, that was awkward.
Here's some cute pups to make up for it.

Kenzie actually ate her bone, while Leo just carried his HUGE bone around. It was so cute.

3 comments:

robyn said...

unless you are a blog stalker. then i feel honored you stalk my blog and i love you too. allye i knew we were friends for a reason.

Allie said...

1. I've watched that episode of Glee all summer and once with y'all on Wednesday and once last night
and EVERY TIME I get a little choked up at the Don't stop believing scene.
2. When I was getting dressed and packed to go home yesterday, I propped open my window in my bedroom so I could yell at Kenzie to stop barking. She was flipping out over the workers on the other side of the fence. So I was in the bathroom, periodically yelling "Kenzie! No!"
3. I here that Robyn girl is a blog stalker. Watch out for her.

JMBMOMMY said...

Such cute pictures of Kenzie girl....aw, I still wake some mornings and think I hear her. :( But I know she is happier now. I can still miss her a bit though?