Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Queaz

Today we learned how to do a central line dressing change and I got queasy. I think I got even more queasy when I started thinking about how I was getting queasy just from watching a video of someone scrubbing the skin around the neck where the line goes in. Can I do this? I mean really, I can't get queasy watching that. It just isn't allowed.

Tonight when I got home from work the roommates, Shea, and the Lukes were playing Moods. It was so fun to just hang out and laugh. Does the body good.

Tomorrow is day 1 in the hospital. I'm excited and nervous. Mostly just excited to eat the Scott & White cafeteria pizza and nervous about everything else. Not really. I have heard great things about that pizza though.
That's all for now. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes.
These are the a couple of lovely humans I get to spend every day of my life with: (everyone looks SO excited to be playing moods, huh?)

2 comments:

Allie said...

wow. worst picture ever.

Unknown said...

In the pizza line you have to get the flatbread salad! Seriously! It is big enough to share with someone and it will change your life forever! For Reals!