Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tuesday Rambler

Today was Tuesday, but it felt like Monday and it was throwing me off all day long.

Labor day was not at all laborious. Just the way I like it. Slept in, watched some tv, hung out with Rob, studied. It was a good day. I wasn't ready for my 6:30am alarm this morning. It was one of those mornings where you wake up thinking "maybe I can take a nap today..."

Julie, Kels and I ventured to the Harker Heights Old Navy this evening and I got some new jeans and a couple of cute tops that were on sale. I like buying new clothes. A lot. I wish I could buy new clothes every day, but then I'm sure the excitement of it all would just be lost.

I'm pretty sure I broke my toe on isle 6 at HEB tonight. Grocery shopping can be dangerous. I bought some really tasty grapes, and it's taking all the self control I have to not eat them all right now.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. The week is already half way over. That's cool. Then the weekend, then one more week until the weekend I've been waiting on for quite some time now. Excitement is filling my heart.

No comments: