Thursday, January 07, 2010

2009 in pictures

To celebrate my last day of no school, and thus my last day to have time to do these sorts of things, here are some of the highlights of every month in pictures.

January:
Celebrating Leslie's 21st birthday in Austin. A bunch of fun people that love Leslie came, and it was way fun. This is a picture of Leslie being a diva on her bday. Love her.

February:

In February Mark ran a marathon, and we went to watch him. He did really good, and even though it was freezing outside, it was fun.

March:

Leslie, Kelsey and I went to Fossil Rim during spring break and saw some pretty adorable animals. Kelsey was in heaven (see her smile in the mirror).

April:

These are my sweet, wonderful RAs. Last semester I spent so much time with them and they were my family. I love them a lot. In April we had a party, ate way too much food, bowled, and then Rob and I rock climbed. They are fantastic.

May:

Two for this month. First: Choir tour. had a great time in New Mexico with those crazies up there jumping on the mountain. Second: Chels and I went to Arkansas to visit these cute crazies.

June:

Julie and I moved into our house. It was an exciting, fun time.

July:

My cousins and I hung out in July. I had missed them so much, and it was really great to hang out with them. Love them. A lot.

August:

Andrew and I went to Biloxi, Mississippi during one of my visits to New Orleans. Even though we went out to practically the middle of the ocean and the water only came up to our knees, it was fun. Really, any time we spend together is fun though.

September:
Happy birthday Kelsey!! This fun group of people went to Austin to celebrate Kelsey's birth. It was a great time.

October:

Andrew and I went to a Hornet's preseason game and basically sat on the court. It was awesome to see how huge the players are, and pretty shocking actually. Although the Mavs will always be my #1 team, I will like the Hornets and Saints for Andrew.

November:


Two for November also, because both of these things were too happy to pass up. First: Finishing my first semester of clinical with my wonderful clinical group. Second: Thanksgiving with that guy.

December:
Christmas with all of these wonderful people. So happy.

1 comment:

Allie said...

ha ha ha Danibeth looks scared!