Thursday, January 21, 2010

Week Two

This week has been much better than last week. I'm still not 100% back in the swing of things, probably not even 85%, but I'm getting there.

I'm learning a lot about babies, mommas, and even dads. We start clinicals next wednesday. I'm SO nervous about it. I still don't know exactly where I will be, we'll find out tomorrow, and I think once I find out I'll be able to calm myself a little. I really don't think I'm going to enjoy pedi at all. Just thinking about having to hurt a cute, sweet, precious lil kiddo makes me cringe. The first time a kid cries I think I might cry with them, and just say "i'm so sorry" over and over again. Here's the thing: I don't like hurting adults either, but with them, you can at least explain (if they don't already understand) that you are doing this to help them, not hurt them. Babies don't understand that, they just hate you. Babies hating me feels like a nightmare to me, I think just because I love them so much. Maybe I'll love it...we'll see.

Well, this is boring. All I'm talking about is school, I suppose because that's all I'm doing.

On Saturday Kels and I are going to look for her wedding dress. I'm excited about that. I love Kelsey and wedding dresses, so really, there's no way it could be bad.

I'm also happy to report that Kenz and I have gone walking and running several times and have not had another trip and fall incident. The weather has been SO great, I can't help but want to be outside. I'm so over cold weather.

This has been sufficiently random.
Bye for now.



No comments: