Thursday, January 14, 2010

Still adjusting

I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things. This week has been tough. I'm excited about this semester, don't get me wrong, I think it's going to be great. I just need to get used to waking up early, sitting in class for hours and hours, and then studying when I get done with all that. I'm also really missing Andrew. It's been a hard adjustment for me, going from seeing him every day for a little over 2 weeks, to not at all. It will get better, I'm just being wimpy right now because of all the changes.

Today when I was running with Kenzie a bird freaked her out and she tripped me big time. So much that I fell on top of her in front of these guys grilling and drinking beer in their driveway. They laughed at me and I wished I had a vicious doberman or pit bull I could sic on them. Too bad I'm the girl that trips over her dog who is afraid of birds. Awesome. It was funny after I got away from the annoying men, because really, what kind dog is afraid of birds? Mine.

Only one more day of school until the weekend. And tomorrow we are just practicing our new found skills on baby dolls and mannequin kids. Should be fun.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Kenzie's dumb ha ha ha ha I'm going to get a stuffed bird and scare her with it the next time she barks outside my window.

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!