Monday, February 08, 2010

Another Countdown Post

I've been studying for my first test that I have in Pediatrics tomorrow almost all day and I'm feeling kinda defeated. So, here is one of my infamous countdown posts to think about future happy things that I am oh so excited about:

Only:
-3 days until I go to New Orleans to see Andrew, and experience Mardi Gras for the first time.
-25 days and my friend Chelsea will be married.
-30 days until COSTA RICA for Spring Break.
-58 days and I'll be 21. Old.
-85 days until I'm a senior in college. (hopefully)

Speaking of that last one there, I was thinking about how this summer will be my last summer as a student. And how next year around this time I will be looking for a real job. CRAZY. I really am getting old. I like it, and I'm not complaining at all, but I'm just so surprised. I'm going to graduate college in a little over a year? It's a little unreal.

Okay, procrastination over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://drupalsn.com/learn-drupal/drupal-tutorials/converting-drupal-themes-drupal-6-drupal-7-my-favourite-additions-chan http://www.salesandmarketing.com/article/talk-money
get facebook likes 1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes
I have over thousands of virus on my pc according to the Spybot-search and destroy after scanning but it won't fix the problems. I've also used norton but my free trial is over.I've used 4 anti-virus softwares but it's no use. Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks.

facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes