Friday, February 19, 2010

+

I started to type about how weird, and kind of bad this week has been. I deleted it because who wants to read about a bad week? Not me, so why should I write about it? Why am I asking so many questions? Positives of the week!:

-My clinical community rotation went well. I pretty much just attended the classes, and was also got to demonstrate some fancy Lamaze breathing positions. Kind of embarrassing, but mostly funny.
-I got a lot of studying done. I don't think I have ever studied 2 weeks in advance before. What's the thrill in that? There's no adrenaline rush there, but I tried it out and it wasn't too bad.
-Today when I got rear ended nothing bad happened to my car even though the fender of the guy's van who hit me was close to falling completely off. Whew!
-Tonight all of my roommates were home and we went out to dinner. That was a good time.
-The weather is not FREEZING anymore. It was beautiful for most of this week. It's about time, because I was about to turn into an ice cube.
-It's the weekend, and a new, brighter week is on it's way.

No comments: