Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween


We never carved pumpkins in my family. I think my grandparents were sure that we would kill one another, and we probably would. So we painted pumpkins. We also wore huge old t-shirts.
Things I love about this next picture: My hair. Those bangs are ridiculous, so is the scrunchy. Austin's (brother) smile. He was the cutest kid. Asa (sister) coming out of the house squealing. How I'm sitting. I think it's adorable.
More proof of my crazy bangs: (and overalls, and shirt with smiley faces) And OMGTHECUTESTPUPPYEVER! That's my favorite dog Daisy. She lived 14 years and died an ugly dog who snorted every time she breathed and had no teeth. I loved her all the same.
We would also make these creepy things. Halloween meant we got to color on sheets and pillowcases! What a treat. My grandparents lived out in the country so we didn't go trick or treating, but we did get to create these creatures to put on the side of the road. I wonder how many wrecks these things caused.
This was the year that Austin and I were both clowns and Ryan and Alex were Simba and Nalla from lion king. I was so mad I had to be a stupid clown and wear stupid makeup when Ryan and Alex got to be LIONS! So not fair. But it makes a funny picture. Haha.
Hope you enjoyed my blast from the past.

No comments: