Friday, April 01, 2011

Just a few things.

Because it's Friday, I slept in and I'm feeling revived here's a happier post:
1. Our capstone project is due in 7 days. Insert slight panic mixed with extreme joy that we're finally going to be done with this beast of a project.
2. Also in 7 days my friends from all different parts of Texas will be coming to Temple to have the best weekend ever! Next Friday is my 22nd birthday, and next Saturday is my first wedding shower AND bachelorette party! I'm SO excited.
3. Graduation is in 34 days. Holy cow.
4. The term holy cow used to crack me up as a kid. As in, every time I heard someone say holy cow I would start laughing uncontrollably and then say "say it agaiinnn!!" I was a weird child. Well, I suppose I'm still a weird child.
5. I've had the strangest dreams this week. I've dreamt that my favorite bloggers found my blog and then wrote about me on their blog. Obsessed much? Yeah...it's sad. I also dreamt about being kidnapped by a gang, and then Allie turned into the gang leader. Creepy.
6. I'm ready to have money so I can buy lots of groceries and cook healthy, yummy things. I've been eating SO unhealthy lately and it's making me feel yuck. I'm seeing visions of Jillian Michaels in my near future. I think it would be unfair to inflict that pain on myself during this stressful time...I'll start in May. :)
7. I cannot wait to be in Hawaii.


That's all.
Happy weekend.

No comments: