Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Random Ramblings, Mostly Annie though

Annie is thankfully pretty much back to normal!
She is again the annoyingly rambunctious, hyper, loves to run around the coffee table and drive Kensey crazy puppy.

She can climb up the apartment stairs by herself. I still walk behind her with my hands on both sides of her in case of a slip.

She's learning how to fetch:

She loves to perch:
I think she's on the mend and I am SO happy about that.

In other news, my capstone group is officially done with our project! IT FEELS AMAZING! We got chosen to participate in scholars day which means extra credit...not too shabby. Our symposium is on Friday, and after that we will be completely finished.
Biiiiig sigh of relief.
I got my assignment for the "immersion experience", and I'll be on a medical surgical floor at Hillcrest. I'm excited to see my Hillcrest friends again.
I applied for another job last night, this time it was different though. The posting said "NEW GRADS WELCOME!!". I jumped on it, and I'm praying to get a call SOON. It's an oncology nurse position, something that I was SO passionate about my first semester of nursing school. I think I would love it. We'll see what happens!
Other than that, 24 days until I graduate.

I need to show you pictures from my super wonderful shower on Saturday, too. Maybe I'll get to that this week.

No comments: