Friday, May 20, 2011

12. A photo of you

I don't particularly enjoying posting photos of myself on my blog. Any time this photo challenge calls for such a thing though, I turn to my photo booth where I have been trying to document my hair changes since the big chop last 2 Septembers ago. It's fun to see how your hair changes (for me).

This photo, however, was taken on the happiest day of my life thus far. When I got back to the dorm after Andrew asked me to be his wife, Maddie and Christi came up to my room and talked, giggled, squealed, stared at my ring, tried on my ring, and hugged me a lot. It was a special time. After they left I felt like I should shower because I was still feeling shameful for looking like crapola during one of the most important moments ever. After I got out of the shower I saw my ring laying on the counter and I cried some of the happiest tears I've ever cried and then took this picture.

This is the face of pure joy and excitement (with puffy cry eyes):

2 comments:

Allie said...

love

Allie said...

I hope this happens to me one day