Sunday, May 29, 2011

Who let the dogs out

18. A photo of your pets


Technically (sadly, and unfortunately) I do not have any pets at the moment. I never did tell the blogging world that Annie died (again). The poor lil pup just couldn't beat the sickness. She was adorable though and I couldn't help posting a picture of her because I loved her so much.

Kensey is my roommate Julie's dog, but I love her like my own.

Nacho is Andrew's dog, and even though he has a brain the size of a pea I love him too. We're not going to be able to keep him because of his inability to learn to pee outside and the fact we are moving into a nice house. We also wont have a big back yard for him to get his energy out. We'll miss him, but it's for the best.

2 comments:

على محمود said...








شركة دار الامل
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
<a href="http://dar-elamall.net/%d8%b4%d8

Unknown said...

All dogs go to Seventh-Heaven...
but, yet, what about botha youse?
Will you be up there, too?
1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, babe,
and then it's too late to do
anything about your eternity.
So... if you dont believe, I'd
suggest botha youse looky...