Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Life

Wow.
What a whirlwind past couple of weeks it has been!
Tonight will be my 2nd night to sleep in my own bed in almost 3 weeks I think.
Here's a brief, random, perhaps confusing update on my life:

Lots of good things going on over here.
I graduated, for one.
Which is just crazy, wonderful, and has definitely not sunken in fully quite yet.
I already cried from thinking about not coming back to my nursing family next year.
I had a great time celebrating with family and friends for pinning and graduation.
Andrew came in town and I cried like a big baby when I dropped him off at the airport. After two and a half years of doing this I have never cried so hard as I did tonight.
We had our first pre-marital counseling session today, it was interesting and encouraging.
It's amazing to see how God created us specifically for each other.
I'm so in love with that fella.
Still looking for a job, still haven't heard anything back.
41 days until I go to Hawaii to get married.
I started crying out of excitement and anticipation when I thought about tonight on my drive home.
I'm reading Matt Logelin's book Two Kisses for Maddy. Which has surprisingly only made my cry 3 times.
It probably would have been about 6, but I sucked it up on the plane because I was sitting in between two very large men who most likely would have been very uncomfortable with a crying girl between them.

Conclusions you can draw?
I cry a lot.

Seriously, hormones are crazy.

I'll be back with more substance at some point.
After I do about a months worth of laundry.

No comments: