Saturday, May 14, 2011

Big day

I signed up to take the biggest test of my life yesterday.
That might be a dramatic choice of words, but the NCLEX is a very big deal.
You see, if I pass I am an RN (registered nurse).
If I don't pass I'm just BSN (bachelors of science in nursing).
BSN doesn't really have that much significance without the RN.
Sure, I could probably find something to do but I couldn't be a nurse with out those two letters.

So, the NCLEX is a big deal, and I'm taking it June 17th at 8am.

That's one reason why yesterday was memorable. Another is because I booked my final flight to visit the Mr. before I become the Mrs. It was so exciting to think about not having to plan out trips to see each other anymore.
No more distance.
That makes my heart leap just typing it.
Gracious, I can't wait.

It's getting to the point where the time we have left is just becoming frustrating. I miss him. He misses me (I think). We know we're going to be together SO SOON, but dangit, it's not coming soon enough.
I know I will probably write a blog 2 days before I leave to go to Hawaii something that goes a little like this "oh my gosh i cannot believe it's HERE!!"
But for now, it's dragging like a person's leg that has steppage gait because of a CVA. (sorry, too much NCLEX review in one day).

Monday begins my crazy babysitting schedule. I would say that by the end of this month I am going to be so tired of babies, but I really don't think that could ever happen. I'm hoping that once Monday hits this month will start flying by.

No comments: