Saturday, December 12, 2009

Couch day

I'm not working today, so I slept in. It felt great. I caught up on most of the tv I missed being busy this week.

Ohmygoodness Glee was awesome! That show really does fill me with glee.

It's cloudy and gloomy outside. What a perfect day to have off. I'm babysitting tonight, so today won't be a complete waste of time.

My roommates and I have almost successfully gone through 2 bags of peppermint hershey's kisses in one week. Kelsey and I figured out that there are about 80 pieces in each bag. We were shocked, because I'm pretty sure we went through probably 15 bags last Christmas. That is approximately 1,200 chocolates. What can we say? They are a once a year treat...you have to enjoy them while you can!

I'm going to make another pot of coffee and watch the office and 30Rock.


1 comment:

Allie said...

The Office is a hoot.