Saturday, December 05, 2009

My Pleasure

I'm a working woman again! 

Hooray for God's provisions.

While I was babysitting last night I started reading Donald Miller's book To Own a Dragon, Reflections on growing up without a father (after the kids were asleep, to all of my mom friends I babysit for, I don't read while your children are destroying your house). It got me pondering on a lot of different things. I hope to finish it soon, gather my thoughts, and maybe write a little about it some day. All that to say, so far, it's a good read. A lot of interesting perspectives...even if you have/had a dad. 

So, the next few weeks are now going to be filled with work, which I am SO SO grateful for. 

I'm done with school, which is amazing and strange at the same time. I got this weird, guilty like feeling in my stomach tonight for not reading my books, or thinking about nursing today then I remembered that I have NOTHING to think about. Pretty sweet.

I'm excited to have a break from the norm. It's going to be nice. 


No comments: