Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nut House

I don't do alone well.

I've talked to myself these past few days more than I probably ever have. One time I realized that I was talking, out loud, to me and then I said, out loud, to me "shut up, you're crazy!"

I hope you don't judge me for my craziness.
I also hope I never have to live alone. I honestly don't think I could do it.

Without my roommates here I'm not motivated to cook, or sometimes even eat. Tonight I had potato chips and a few too many powdered donuts for dinner.

I went to target this evening just to walk around, and hear people talking. I tried on a couple things for fun. A pregnant lady walked into the dressing room before me, her husband and little boy were outside the dressing room area waiting for her. She apparently was trying on a extra small and small work out pants. (I just realized how creepy this story is sounding, but I swear I was just minding my own business trying on sweaters. This lady was just LOUD). Anyway, she said to herself in the dressing room "YESSS I fit into the extra small!!" (See, at least I'm not the only crazy who talks to themselves). She went out to get her husbands approval. She said "Hun, what do you think?" husbands response: "oh wow, those are tight." wife: "what??? look, babe" (I imagine her turning to the side or striking a sexy pose). husband: "yeah, wow, way too tight. and a little too short." wife: "well, alright, thanks." husband: "sure, sweetie. those pants really show how big you are! that's kinda fun." wife: silence.

I was literally holding in the laughter with a balled up sweater over my mouth. I think I actually drooled a little on one of them...sorry target.

I am being much to talkative, and honest. Onto things that at least kind of matter instead of long, useless target stalker stories...

Tomorrow is my last day of pleasurably serving chicken. I have told myself for the past three days (probably out loud) that I am going to clean the house before Christmas, so after work tomorrow I'll do that, and pack up for Christmas adventures!

Sorry you got a huge dose of crazy this post.

If I don't type again before then...Merry Christmas! I hope you are filled with the joy, grace, and love of Jesus.

No comments: