Saturday, December 05, 2009

Saturday love revisited

Shoot! 
I cannot believe how long it has been since I've said I love someone on here. Chelsea reminded me about it last week when we were hanging out and she said "i really liked it when you did that Saturday love thing on your blog." 

I have gotten so caught up in nursing school, I've forgotten about something that is (obviously) much more important than my future career. 

So, here it is. For the first time in months...my Saturday love:

Sweet, sweet Natalie. When I say sweet, I really mean it. Natalie is the sweetest person I know. I bet if you licked her she would taste like sugar! I'm not going to try anytime soon, but really only because I can't. You see, she lives in Hawaii. If not for that though, I might lick her...maybe. Anyway, she's sweet, you get the point. Natalie and I met sometime two years ago, my freshman year in college. I'm not positive on when exactly it was, but I'm sure if I could remember it, it would be memorable. Since then, we've been buds. 

Favorite memory together: Cooking this yummy Santa Fe Pizza together for everyone one night. I love cooking with Natalie. She always keeps a dish towel on her shoulder when she cooks, and I just think that's one of the most precious things ever. We had so much fun deciding on what to cook, going to walmart to get the stuff, then cooking and laughing together. We also made this yummy dessert that I can't find the recipe for. It was a good night. 

Nat, I love being your friend. I get excited when I get a goofy video on my facebook wall from you, or when a little invite to ichat pops up on my computer. I'm so proud of what you're doing in Hawaii. I know you're going to bless those old folks so much with your sweet, sweet, sweet heart, spirit, smile and love. I love you! (and can't wait to see you in January!)

2 comments:

Allie said...

I've licked her... it's a little sugary, a little pruny. Don't know what that means.

Unknown said...

Awe, I feel so special! and that awesome dessert was like, ice cream, raspberry jam heated up, peaches and whip cream.....I think that was the one. I love you Allye!