Sunday, March 07, 2010

Beautiful


picture courtesy of my friend with the cutest kids ever, Stephanie Caldwell

I went to Dallas/Fort Worth this weekend for my sweet friend Chelsea's wedding. The wedding was so worshipful, beautiful, and incredibly sweet. Dominick and Chelsea beamed with love for each other. I have to admit, I got teary watching beautiful Chelsea walking down the isle toward her groom, it was such a special moment, and evening. It was also great to see so many people who I haven't seen in a while. I was reminded of the wonderful family I had at my church in Keller. Those are the people that taught me, helped me grow, and gave me my first taste of God's perfect love. I loved catching up with people who have meant so much to me and influenced my life, it was special. I also got to hang with one of my favorite old timey friends, Caitlin. We go way back and it was so fun to spend time with her in her ghetto neck of the woods (deep ellum).

Overall, it was a beautiful weekend.

You know what else is beautiful? I go to Costa Rica in about 73 hours.
Just 1 pediatric test, and 1,500 miles to go!

One more thing...Dom and Chels gave their guests the coolest wedding party favor (is that what it's called??) ever. I tried to document its awesomeness but photobooth snaps pictures so fast, it was a difficult task.

It's a carabiner that says "Dominick and Chelsea" on one side and "March 6th, 2010" on the other. So fun.

No comments: