Wednesday, March 17, 2010

¡Hola!

So, it's our last night it Costa Rica. Quite sad. It's been an amazing trip. I can't wait to get home and upload pictures to share the fun times (or at least the ones I caught on camera).

Tonight we are in San José (it's fun to type on a spanish keyboard when you can actually use the symbols...not so fun when you can figure out how to type a question mark). It's looking like it might rain. Our hostel has free internet which is an awesome plus since we have been paying 250 colones for 10 minutes of internet back in Santa Teresa, and since it's too dangerous for us to go out in the city without body guards. We did venture to a Quiznos for lunch though.

There's an old lady here that keeps talking to us. She's an interesting character. A traveler, claims to be a christian, also claims to be married to a muslim, but also asked us to hook her up with any men we knew. I'm sticking with the nod and smile for this one...

I just accidently discovered ¡ when I was going for the apostrophe (it's up at the top on this keyboard) I'm easily amused. ¡¿çñe€¡¿

Alright, time to kick back and listen to this weird tripy hostel music.
Next time I type I'll be back in the good ole US of A.
Hasta Luego!

No comments: