Thursday, March 11, 2010

Interesting turn of events

Don't ask me why I'm blogging right now. I have about a hundred other things I need to be doing right now. Packing and sleeping being the top 2 on that list. I'm just feeling compelled to keep you informed. Whoever you may be.

So, I haven't been feeling good the past few days. I've been feeling awful for about 2 days. I went to the dr. today because I couldn't breathe and he told me I have pneumonia. What?! Yes, pneumonia.

I'm still going to Costa Rica...unless I don't make it through the night. :)
I told Julie today that I would rather have pneumonia on the beach in Costa Rica then in Temple, TX.
It might not be the wisest decision, but it's a risk I'm willing to take for some good r&r on the beach.

I'll let you know in a week if it was the right decision or not.

No comments: