Friday, March 26, 2010

What's Cookin'?:

The answer is: nothing. This blog should actually be titled what's not cooking.
Well, actually I have made 3 turkey sandwiches this week, and eaten my fair share of bananas and plums. OH, and I bought some Easter chocolate from Target for the roommates and I, and some starbucks ice cream (that stuff...AMAZING). But I didn't 'cook' anything. You should talk to Lindsey though, she made this delicious looking Italian stuff last night. Me, I ate a turkey sandwich and some of Julie's unwanted squash.

I do plan to get back into the swing of things eventually. This week has been a transition week. It's a little sad I need to transition after only being gone a week, but that's just how I work. I had to get used to going to class again, I was in a new place at the hospital, AND to make me week even more exciting/different I got to go pick up Andrew from DFW on his way back from Israel, and spend 4 hours with him during his layover.

Today I have the day off. I was going to babysit from 5:45 until 2:00 today, but the kids got sick, which means I got to sleep. And boy did I sleep. I went to bed at 10:30 and woke up at 9:00. I woke up in a position that I have never woken up in before. My face was planted face-down on my arms, and as I drug myself into my bathroom I almost screamed at the horrible sight in the mirror. My eyes were so swollen and my face had a huge red mark across it from where my arms were. Although it was horrifying at the time, now I'm wishing I would have taken a picture.

I'm going to study today, because I haven't done that in a while and the month of April is going to be CRAZY. 6 tests in 4 weeks. Aye aye aye!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Girl you need to get on the ball and make me something.