Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Eat your veggies

The other night when I was at my friend Amy's house having dinner with her and her adorable kids, Lauren (her 5 year old) was talking about how she wants to eat cake for every meal, and she wants the whole wide world to be cake...she even wants to LIVE IN CAKE! Then I broke the news to her that if she were to do that then we were going to have to invent broccoli cake, and pork chop cake so that she could get all the nutrients she needs. The idea of eating cake for every meal started sounding less appealing to her. Amy said "well, there actually is such a thing as carrot cake." Lauren made a face of disgust while I remembered how much I love carrot cake. Luckily Pioneer Woman (one of my favorite bloggers) posted a yummy looking carrot cake recipe today. I think I may attempt it.

I have my community rotation of clinical today, so I got to sleep in. Sleeping in, even when it's only until 9am just makes the day feel so much better.

The birds are chirping, the sun is out, and the high is 87 today. Easter Pageant is today, I'll go after clinical. It's a perfect day.

No comments: