Friday, May 14, 2010

Not Story Time

I'm tempted to tell another kid story, because I have quite a few, and Allie says she really likes them. But since I live with her and all, I can just tell it to her.

Instead of another story I'm just going to show you a sunset from a couple of nights ago that took my breath away.

I'm going to miss this house. I'll miss walking out on the back porch and petting the pup while watching the sunset over the corn field (wow. that's country for ya). I'll miss being able to lay in the living room at any time of day and nap because it's so dark. I'll mostly miss these people though.
I'll miss talking in Julie's comfy bed on sunday mornings, and getting way too pumped up about Glee, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance (which by the way comes back in 2 WEEKS!!), and any other show that we get into. I'll miss Allie's "that's racist and it makes me feel uncomfortable" comments about anything under the sun, and that crazy Mama's Family voice. I'll miss Lindsey's strange obsession with eggplant, and frying things. The I'll miss list could really go on and on.
I'm outta here in 3 days. If I was a cryer, I would cry.

2 comments:

Allie said...

oh you will cry... I will make you cry.

Kelsey said...

it's too bad there's nothing you're going to miss about me...