Monday, May 17, 2010

post moving day feelings

I am almost completely moved out. Besides my share of the dishes, dvds, and a lamp. Moving is my least favorite thing in the world to do, but I got it done. I kept thinking that this is my last time to move as a college student. That helped. Now I just have to unpack. Because I can't function in a dorm room with boxes and un-organization surrounding me. This feeling no longer exists:
If I had a picture of Julie slumped over looking sad in front of what used to be our wonderful, lovely house in front of a corn field, I might post it, but I don't have one.

Today is unpacking day, and statistics day. Oddly enough, I'm feeling extremely motivated to get this stats class done with. I have never in my life felt any motivation to do math, so it's a strange feeling.

Also, I love Belton but I just really want to go to Hawaii.
That's all.

No comments: