Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's been a snuggling by the fireplace with hot tea kind of weekend. Cold and rainy with nothing pressing to do. And boy, after last week I've needed it.

One week down, fifteen more to go! If all goes as planned I'll graduate in 110 days.
The first week was long. That's really all I have to say about it.
Actually, one more thing- I applied through the Board of Nursing to take my board exams, which was kind of exciting. I almost wrote "really exciting" but then remembered how much it cost, which decreases the excitement level considerably. Either way, it makes me one step closer to becoming a real nurse. Crazy times.

Not much else to report here. I'm sleepy because the past two nights I've decided it was a good idea to drink caffeinated tea right before bed, which has then kept me awake past 2am. I have successfully perused the anthropologie website a good 10 times. What a gorgeous waste of time that was.

I'll leave you with this picture, which needs absolutely no explanation at all.
Happy MLK day from the happiest dog on the planet.

No comments: