Thursday, January 06, 2011

2010 in pictures

Introducing the 2nd annual year in pictures post. Here's last year.

January
Luke & Kelsey got engaged in our living room. And I took this weird picture of Allie. Allie was weird in January. And all year.

February
I spent my first mardi gras in New Orleans. It was soooo cold. Then I came back to Texas and it snowed a whole bunch. Oh, and I almost broke my back.

March
Chelsea and Dominick got married, and it was beautiful. I also went on the adventure of a lifetime with Robyn to Costa Rica.

April
I ate my first crawfish and had such a happy birthday.

May
A bunch of great friends graduated. It was sad and happy.
Kels & Luke got married, which was such a sweet day.
June
One of my all time best friends of all time, Monica got married. It was so fun to spend that day with her and Danielley.

July
We had a super fun time celebrating Julie's birthday in Houston. A sweet moment with new cousin Brady gave me one more reason to add to the long list of reasons why I want to marry Andrew. I also got to visit some adorable friends in Georgia, Danielle, Lance, Jameson and Mae.



August
I started my last year of college.

September
Lindsey and Luke had the prettiest wedding I have ever been to. I also wore heels by choice for the first time. Big day.


October
October was a pretty uneventful month. I think I was pretty busy with school. I did manage to to squeeze in some time to take this hilarious picture of Andrew while we were video chatting. I love that the computer glitch looks like multicolored smoke coming out of his nose.
For halloween Maddie and I sat on the porch and gave a bunch of kids candy. This magician was amazing.

November
Robyn and I went to a Brooke Fraser concert in Austin and it was amazing. Thanksgiving with Andrew was so wonderful.

December
By far the happiest month of the year. My best friend asked me to be his wife, and then we got to spend christmas together. Couldn't ask for anything better.
fun family tradition of surfing the little ones, our sri lankan visitor wasn't too sure about it though. Also, go back to last year and see how much the babies have grown...i'm not sure how much longer the tradition can continue with Simon.
What a wonderful year it was.
Happy 2011!

1 comment:

Allie said...

I AM NOT WEIRD!