Friday, January 28, 2011

Ran-dumb

This week of school has been, dare I say it, kind of fun. Minus the three tests we took Monday and the panic that ensued throughout my poor estrogen filled class after them. We've gotten out early several times and had the opportunity to sleep in twice. The reason I say opportunity instead of "we GOT to sleep in twice" is because my body no longer understands the concept of sleeping in. It's quite sad, but I automatically wake up at 7:30 or 8:00.

Katie and I went shopping for business attire this week and it was fun. On our way back at a stop light a lady in a big van was waving and yelling at me to roll down my window. I did. I thought maybe I cut her off and she was mad so I prepared myself for "so sorry ma'am, you have beautiful hair..." but to my surprise she yelled "WHERE'S THE LUBY'S?!?!" Ohh man, it was funny.

On Wednesday we dressed up for our mock interview day. Everyone looked so nice. I've never introduced you to my family. Here they are looking all spiffy in front of our home:
It's fun and scary thinking about graduating and going to interviews. I think in our profession it's important to have a good amount of fear in you. If you're too confident, someone is going to get the wrong medicine and end up dead.

I'm going shopping for my wedding dress tomorrow. Talk about crazy.
I'm very excited.

Oh also, Robyn and I found out that our favorite blogger Matt is going to be in Austin in April doing a book signing for his new book Two Kisses for Maddy: A Memoir of Loss and Love. SO excited to make this dream of being a complete creeper and meeting these strangers that I like a lot in real life.

Alright well I have completed my randomness quota for the month.
Happy Friday!

No comments: