Sunday, January 30, 2011

Allllll Aboard!

I've hopped back on the procrastination train.
Choo Choo!

While I'm chugging right along I'll tell you about the exciting weekend I had.

First of all, it's 79 degrees right now. The end of January. And it's supposed to maybe snow this week.
I love Texas.

AND...drumroll please...I found a wedding dress! I wish I could show you, but then Andrew would see it and that wouldn't be any fun. It's beautiful though. Almost exactly what I was dreaming of..but better. It's perfect and I can't wait to wear it in June. Who knew that a hole in the wall bridal store called "bridal dreams" (can it get any cheesier? I think not) would be where I found THE dress? It was a diamond in the rough, and that makes it so much more fun.

This train needs to move on to Studyville.
Peace.

No comments: