Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Monday!

No class this morning, which means I slept in 'til 10:20.
Woke up slow. Drank coffee. Read.
My favorite way to start.

The only real productive thing I did all day was go practice for our big simulation tomorrow.
Critical care AND mental health nursing simulation combined. I'll let you know how it goes, but this is what I'm predicting: A dramatic Grey's Anatomy type moment. The patient is talking one minute and then BAM! all of a sudden his heart stops beating. Everyone springs into action and (hopefully) administers the right medications, does CPR, maybe defibrillate. All while this is going on there is a family member (or two) in the room screaming and carrying on. Although the team did their best, the patient dies and then we have to console the family.

After that, the week should be pretty chill.
No clinicals this week...PARTAY!
I'm getting my hair cut on Friday. Yay for Shelby not being on maternity leave anymore, my split ends rejoice.
I'm working all day Saturday which usually means I get paid to hang out with a crazy guy, watch tv, and study. It's a tough life, I know.

Other news? None, I guess. Oh, I have a new love for frozen fruit. It all started a couple of weeks ago when I made cobbler for the RAs and then ate the left over fruit. Since then I have consumed 3 bags of frozen peaches.

10 days 'til I head to New Orleans for the first time since this summer. Excited.
That's about it I suppose.
Thanks for putting up with me, the rambling woman.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That explains the blackberries in my freezer!