Monday, October 04, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big day.
Tomorrow I'll take a test that I have studied more for than any other test. Ever.
I'm feeling pretty good, besides the insane amount of pressure. I'll let you know what happens, dear blog followers. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

In other news, this weather brings so much happiness to my world. I tried to sleep with my window open last night, but when you live on a college campus with hooligans playing games in the quad that include screaming bloody murder at 1am it becomes hard to enjoy the cool weather.
I broke my personal record for getting ready this morning. Woke up at 7:26am and was in class at 7:35. Needless to say, I'm looking a little rough today. I did brush my teeth though, that's always a priority.
Lately I have really been wishing I didn't live in a dorm. For several reasons but the main one being I want to bake. Real bad. I want to bake something that tastes like fall. Maybe cinnamon rolls (heck, cinnamon rolls taste like every season!), or pumpkin muffins, or german chocolate cupcakes with coconut pecan icing. I think my abs (or lack there of) are grateful for my dorm living and thus, lack of oven and baking.
Speaking of abs (wow, this post is really becoming quite random), I ran almost 2 miles without stopping the other day. It has been a sllloooooooow process, but the fact that I am RUNNING almost 2 miles feels literally unbelievable to me.

Tonight I am buying a huge bag of candy corn though, and not running.

No comments: