Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Today

Praise God, I made an A.

I only got anxious once during the whole test. I stopped, took some breaths and was fine the rest of the time.

I'm feeling very grateful.

There is still a lot of hard work to be done. But this restored confidence and feeling of being capable has been amazing for me.

Thank you for your encouragement, love, and prayers.
I'm thankful for all the support.
After the test today I walked out smiling, told one person, and got hugs and squeals. After that I went to the sub to relax before lecture. As my nursing family finished, they joined me. News spreads like wildfire in our little family we have formed, so everyone knew I was failing, and somehow everyone also knew I made an A. They rejoiced with me and it felt so good. I can't describe how good it felt. I kept saying "I am so happy".

And I was.
So, so, so grateful.

No comments: