Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Boresville, USA

Being sick and not having a job has shown me that I do not like having nothing to do for an extended amount of time. 

I stayed home from clinicals today, not because I really wanted to, but because Ms. Dixon told me that if I had a fever i HAD to stay home. Fair enough. This morning, 100.3. All in all, it's probably good that I had a fever because honestly, i don't know if I could have worked today. I mean, I got exhausted yesterday just taking a shower and attempting to clean/do laundry. 

But, anyway, back to my point. Doing nothing is great, for maybe a day. After that, it just gets annoying. I'm anxiously waiting to hear back from the job that I applied for last week. I really want it, and know it would be super awesome if I got it....we'll see. If I don't get it, I don't know. Let's just say having friends who are managers at Chick-fil-a might come in handy.

So, until I recover from this sickness AND until I get a job, my agenda will remain: couch time, sleep, watch re-runs of glee, sleep, watch a movie, sleep, couch time, bed time. 

I shouldn't complain, because how often does one really have an excuse to be THAT lazy? But it really is getting on my nerves.

1 comment:

Allie said...

when Julie and I were sick I thought my head was going to explode of redundancy and boredom. When times get hard... watch Say Yes To The Dress.