Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Modern Day Cobbler (Wannabe)

No school for 5 whole days. WAHOOOO! I'm going to conveniently forget that I am a nursing major for 5 days. I put my books on the bookshelf, and don't plan on taking them off again 'til monday. 

I started the break out with lunch with Jules at Chick-fil-a, deep cleaned my poor dirty lil car, cleaned my room, and started on some laundry. This is the most productive I have been in a long while, and it feels nice. It's amazing how good a clean room makes me feel. 

I think today I'm going to make these shoes:

9217-NUTY-pl.jpg


Andrew got a me a couple pair of these a while back, I made one pair and they are super cute, but because I didn't know what I was doing they are already falling apart. So, I'm going in for round two today. Hopefully I'll be a better shoemaker today.


Happy Thanksgiving to you, hope it's filled with happiness and love. 


1 comment:

Allie said...

Ok Burt Farlander.